Les Casaniers Summary of Conditions
1. The gîtes are holiday homes, each fully equipped. See main web page for facilities in each gîte.
2. The rental includes all utilities. Including WiFi
3. Bed linen - duvet covers, duvets, pillow cases, bottom sheets; hand and bath towels are provided, including pool towels if you need them. If you are staying for two weeks or more a fresh supply of linen will be provided on
a Saturday and we will take the used linen for laundering
4. A welcome pack of bread, milk, butter, tea, preserve, cheese, , sugar, and wine is included.
5. Booking weeks are from SATURDAY 16:00 to SATURDAY 10:00 in high season.
Start/end days may be flexible in mid/low season, please contact for long weekend breaks, mid-week or B&B.
6. Bookings may be confirmed by e-mail or letter with a 25% deposit. Deposits are non-returnable unless gîte can be relet.
7. The balance of payment, with a £250 (La Petite Maison) or £350 (La Grange) security deposit, (see item 10), is due 6 weeks before the start of your holiday.
Directions/sat nav co-ords will be sent upon receipt of final payment.
8. In the event of a cancellation, money will only be re-funded if the gîte can be re-let. Security deposits will be returned.
9. Well behaved pets are welcome. Please bring your own pet bedding. All poop must be scooped.
The gardens are fully fenced but you will be responsible for controlling your pet. There are many lovely walks as well as our paddock. There are no extra charges for pets.
Please make sure your Pet Passport(s) is in order. We can recommend a good vet for your return procedures.
10. Security Deposits: This is to cover damage or breakages, (excluding normal wear and tear), in respect of indoor and outdoor furniture, appliances, equipment, china or glassware that must, by mutual agreement, either be replaced or the cost deducted from your security deposit.
The security deposit also covers normal cleaning, but please leaves the gîte in the same condition in which you found it, this includes the cooker/oven and the BBQ any extra heavy-duty cleaning required will be deducted from the security deposit.
Security deposits will be returned following your departure. We try to return them within 10 days
11. Basic cleaning products are provided. Please replace as you use them.
Only use septic tank friendly products - no bleach, biological or anti-bacterial products should be put down the sinks, showers or toilets. The septic tanks rely on bacteria to work!
12. In the interest of safety and comfort of future guests smoking is NOT permitted inside the gites.
13. As part of our 'green' policy all paper, cardboard, glass & plastic are recycled. We will advise you where the relevant recycling points are located.
14. Guests must ensure that all their party are aware that we are on a septic tank system and only toilet paper must be flushed down the loos. No feminine hygiene products, wipes or similar must be flushed down the toilets as this will block the system.
15. We have a number of leisure bikes available for guests to use, we ask that you check the bikes before using.
Julie & Eddie